Friday, December 10, 2010

Everything A'new!

Hey folks.

My life is new.

It won't be new for you - Ahmean, you don't know me yet.

I just moved into a new house with my partner. My first house, actually! It's tiny and we have no garden, which makes me sad, but we have snow, which makes me happy! Happy and cold. It's true what they say - that it doesn't matter where you are as long as you're with the person you love? So far, my life has not been what I want it to be, yet, I'm smiling.

So, I figured this would be a perfect time to really buckle down and focus on my writing. I write fantasy, you see, as well as some other genres sometimes. In this blog, I'll take you no a trip of the little world inside my mind. Hopefully, I can make it blossom into something beautiful and enchanting - or at least, something long and in novel-form. 

The characters, the places, they are taking over my head, you see! I need to let them be free. x)

QUICK FACTS
I can't write those massive blog posts, see. If I am not writing fiction, then my attention span dwindles. So, here are a few things you should know about me. 

I am twenty.
I am childish.
I am a tomboy.
I love pandas.
I am a nerd.
Like every Millennium kid, I played Pokemon.
I want to learn C++, but lack the attention span.
I love knowledge. Philosophy. Booya!
I have some very odd, none-mainstream opinions.
I worry easily, and hate myself for it.
Loyalty is my most valued virtue.

There we go, I hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment